Below are our workshops from the 2021 National Conference. Click each one to access a PowerPoint presented with the workshop.
2. Developing a Captain's Council
3. Trends in Modern Athletic Facilities
4. Effective Sportsmanship Efforts
5. Student-Athlete Anxiety and Mental Health Expanded by the Pandemic
7. Empowering Underrepresented Groups Within the Profession
8. Leaving a Legacy – How Your CMAA Project Leaves a Permanent Footprint
9. Building an Appropriate Culture in Your Department
10. Time Management Tips to Avoid Burnout
11. Methods to Recognize Your Coaches
12. Doing More with Fewer Dollars
13. Does Character Still Count in Education-Based Athletics?
14. What Does Fully Open Look Like? Post COVID-19 Athletic Issues
15. Strategies for Increasing the Number of Faculty Coaches
16. Past, Present & Future of Title IX – Celebrating 50 Years
17. Athletic Handbooks for Student-Athletes and Coaching Staffs
18. Cultivating Student Leadership
19. Controlling Fan Behavior at All Athletic Contests
20. Expecting and Building Leadership in Coaches
21. Creative Marketing and Promotions – Utilizing Social Media
22. How to Evaluate the Knowledge of Coaching Matter When Hiring
23. What Does the Name, Image, and Likeness Movement Mean for High School Sports and Athletes?
24. Uniting Diversity and Enhancing Perception Through Athletics
25. The Coach's Evaluation Process
26. Organizational Tips for the Athletic Administrator
27. Putting Together a Facilities Improvement Plan
28. Preparing for Difficult Conversations
29. Increasing Participation in Girls Sports – is it the Impact of Club Sports or a Trend?
30. Current Trends in Technology
31. Assisting a Coach with an Improvement Action Plan
33. Newest Apps for the Athletic Office
34. Balancing the Life of the Athletic Administrator
35. Building Relationships Between Middle and High School Athletic Programs
37. How Do I Administer Alone or with Limited Staff?
38. Methods of Finding Quality Coaches for Hard to Fill Positions
39. Transgender, Equality, and Related Legal Issues
40. Growing Our Profession Through Mentoring